Ahtavakrasana (Eight Angle Pose)
Also known as:
This pose helps to strengthen your wrists, arms, and shoulders. It stretches your hamstrings.
How it's done:
- Warm up your wrists and hips before beginning this pose.
- Sit with legs straight in front of you
- Bend one leg and slide arm under it.
- Move knee as high as you can towards the shoulder
- Open both hands wide to give a strong base, and place on floor
- Cross ankles
- Lift hips off the floor, bend elbows, lower chest
- Straighten legs
Karlee from EverybodyThrive.com shows how this can be a fun and achievable pose.