This pose helps to strengthen your wrists, arms, shoulders, and core. Improves balance. Is great for back and inner thigh.
How it's done:
- With your feet shoulder-width apart or slight ly closer, bend over and place your hands on the mat behind your feet.
- Your fingers should be pointed forwards.
- Your thighs should be high on your triceps.
- As you lower your hips, your feet will rise off the floor
- Legs should be parallel to the ground
In this beautiful video, Ventuno Yoga demonstrates the Firefly Pose