Classic Black YogaPaws GLOVES
YogaPaws Yoga Gloves provide an inspiring and unique way to stabilize your foundation when practicing Asana, or Yoga postures, and Pilates exercises. Our revolutionary design provides solid support, extra padding, and non-slip peace of mind.
- Lightweight and Compact - leave your mat at home. YogaPaws Yoga Gloves easily fit in your handbag or pocket.
- Superior Grip and Stabilization
- Padded for your Pleasure - SkinThins offer 2mm of extra cushion while Elites offer 5mm of extra cushion
- Versatile - Ideal for multiple fitness activities including Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Bicycling, and Pole.
- Made of Natural Rubber and Breathable Mesh: YogaPaws Yoga Gloves are harmless to the environment and will not cause allergies or irritation of the skin. They're also completely Latex-Free.
- Liquid Absorbent Lining wick moisture away from your hands to keep you from slipping inside of your Paws.
- Super Easy to Clean. Seriously.
- Four Convenient Sizes: 1, 2, 3, or 4. (Sizing Chart)
YogaPaws Yoga Gloves grippy outsides and absorbent insides remove all distractions. Don't worry about your mat slipping on the floor, losing your grip on the barbell, or sliding on a drenched mat -- YogaPaws take the worry away.
Uniquely created with the user in mind, your hands are secure and in charge - but not bound and compressed. You can yoga on paddleboards, in a stream, on slippery rocks, pavement, grass, or simply the floor, with no fear of losing balance due to the conditions.
I used them for the first time this week and what a difference no strain on my wrists at all will definitely be recommending!
I love my yoga paws! I wear them for more than just yoga. Carrying groceries, lifting heavy items. They protect my hands
Other than the tag on the socks, which I cut off, both the socks and the gloves are working perfectly. I still use a mat. But, I really don't have to, because of the grip on the paws. I will probably get two more sets so when one gets dirty from sweat, I can use one of the other two. I usually wash them in a regular washing machine with other clothes. When drying I will let them air dry. It takes a day before I can use them again. I only wash them once maybe every two months. It's just that when I wash them I can't do yoga the day I wash them. That's why I need two more, just for the convenience. I don't know what I would do without my paws. I tried to do my poses without them for one weekend because of traveling and I realized I am spoiled without them. I am better off using my paws, there is a lot less slippage. Thank you for this innovative product
Great for yoga anywhere
The gloves and socks are super good quality and very stable, you can practice on any surface - your mat, smooth floors, anywhere. And customer service is really good!
Love my yogapaws
Originally, I had the thicker "paws," but I lost them, maybe in the gym parking lot. So, I thought I'd buy the not so padded ones to try. I like them very much and they work very well. However with some arthritis in my hands, I'm going to buy another pair of the more padded yogapaws. Then, I'll have 2 pairs of yogapaws to choose from.