Midnight Blue YogaPaws FULL SET
*SPECIAL - Buy any YogaPaws Full Set, Get a YogaPaws PawPad 50% Off* - Just add both to cart
The Minimalist — offering a Barefoot/Barehand feeling.
The Maximalist — those in need of wrist support or foot support or those who love a little bit of cushion. Perfect for Inversion Lovers.
YogaPaws Yoga Gloves and Socks provide an inspiring and unique way to stabilize your foundation when practicing Asana, or Yoga postures, and Pilates exercises. Our revolutionary design provides solid support, extra padding, and non-slip peace of mind.
- Lightweight and Compact - leave your mat at home. YogaPaws easily fit in your handbag or pocket.
- Superior Grip and Stabilization
- Padded for your Pleasure - SkinThins offer 2mm of extra cushion while Elites offer 5mm of extra cushion
- Versatile - Ideal for multiple fitness activities including Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Bicycling, and Pole.
- Made of Natural Rubber and Breathable Mesh: YogaPaws are harmless to the environment and will not cause allergies or irritation of the skin. They're also completely Latex-Free.
- Liquid Absorbent Lining wick moisture away from your hands and feet to keep you from slipping inside of your Paws.
- Super Easy to Clean. Seriously.
- Four Convenient Sizes: 1, 2, 3, or 4. (Sizing Chart)
Let your yoga practice know no bounds. YogaPaws are the ultimate travel yoga mat and the only yoga mat you wear. YogaPaws provide non-slip protection in a compact, travel-friendly package. Includes one pair of yoga gloves and one pair of yoga sox. Available in thick or thin. Midnight Blue is the mood for you...
YogaPaws Yoga Gloves and Socks grippy outsides and absorbent insides remove all distractions. Don't worry about your mat slipping on the floor, losing your grip on the barbell, or sliding on a drenched mat -- YogaPaws take the worry away.
Uniquely created with the user in mind, your hands are secure and in charge - but not bound and compressed. YogaPaw feet provide a sure-footedness you've not experienced before. You can yoga on paddleboards, in a stream, on slippery rocks, pavement, grass, or simply the floor, with no fear of losing balance due to the conditions.