The Dolphin, or forearm plank is a modification of the High Plank Pose.
- Plank Pose
- Straight Armed Plank
This is an excellent core building pose. It is a full-body toning exercise.
How it's done:
- Begin in Downward Facing Dog Pose
- Move forward until your hands are under your shoulders
- Keep your gaze on the floor below your nose, don't drop your head
- Your pelvis should be down, abdomen tight
- Push your heels back and down
- Your body should be able to support a board along its length without high or low points.