- Marichi's Pose
- Marichyasana 1 Pose
- Pose dedicated to Sage Marichi 1
- Marichasana A
Benefits: This is a wonderful pose to stretch the neck, back, hips, hamstrings, and shoulders.
How it's done:
- Begin seated with legs extended.
- Bring the left foot to hip crease
- Bend right knee, and bring right heel as close to sits bone as possible
- Bend forward and bring your nose to your knee or shin
- Rotate left shoulder, and wrap the arm around you to the back
- Move right arm around back to find the waiting left hand.
Shanthala Medappa of Ventuna Yoga demonstrates this great pose for you here.