Also know as:
- Plough Pose
Benefits: When you need your brain to find peace, this is the pose as it takes away mind-fog, relieves stress, and boosts your energy. It provides stretch to the neck, shoulders, back, hamstrings and toes.
How it's done:
- To begin this pose lie flat on your back.
- Raise your legs and then your hips until they are perpendicular to the floor and you are in a shoulder stand.
- Use your hands to cradle your back if necessary. Take a moment in this pose. Don't rush through it.
- When ready, slowly lower your feet over your head until your toes rest on the floor.
- Your back should remain straight, not curved.
- If you are able, clasp your hands together on the floor.
Dhivya of Dhivyamyoga explains how to do this pose step by step for you here.