- Cowl neck and hood mixed Accented with frog closures handmade by Gerald the designers mom :)
- Made with soft medium to heavy weight 50% cotton 50% viscose jersey, beautiful textures on face and inside.
- Perfect length to pair with your favorite leggings :)
- Japanese boro jacket inspired cuff patchwork detail, giving a boho and artistic vibe.
* Piece info:
- Materials: 50% cotton 50% viscose (medium to heavy weight)
- Care: machine wash in gentle circle or hand wash, tumble low, line to dry.
Note from the designer about this piece:
Inspired from childhood memory on my hometown, a village built on water, houses are linked with ancient stone bridges, every family uses boat as car; the ripples and their reflection on ceilings in the afternoon, the calming and elegant bamboo forest, the hills of pink Azaleas... Until now I realize the memory forms my aesthetics. My grandfather lives there, my root is there, I miss my hometown.