Also known as:
- Bound Revolved Squatting Toe Balance
Benefits: This twisting pose stretches the spine, groin, thighs, and ankles while opening the heart and shoulders.
How it's done:
- Begin in a squatting position
- Bring your right arm over your left knee
- Take your left hand under the left knee to the right hip
- Reach for the sky with your left hand, rotate the shoulder and bring the arm down and back
- Let the right and left fingers join together
- Gaze should be over your left shoulder
- Repeat on the other side
Wayne Krassner twists his way into this position for you giving prep tips along the way.