- Marichi's Pose
- Marichyasana 3 Pose
- Marichyasana C Pose
Benefits: This is a wonderful pose to stretch the neck, back, hips, and shoulders.
How it's done:
- Begin seated with legs extended.
- Bend right knee, and bring right heel as close to sits bone as possible
- Take right arm and move it over the knee - so as to create zero gap between armpit and knee
- Keep spine straight, heart open, and hips grounded
- Twist right arm so that it wraps around the shin, and hand is at your side/back with palm up
- Now twist to the left. Move your left and to meet and grasp the waiting right hand
- Open heart
- Gaze should be looking left, eyes forward.