Marichyasana (Marichi B Pose)
- Marichi's Pose
- Marichyasana 3 Pose
- Marichyasana B Pose
- Pose dedicated to Sage Marichi 3
- Marichasana B
Benefits: This is a wonderful pose to stretch the neck, back, hips, and shoulders.
How it's done:
- Begin seated with legs extended.
- Bring the left foot to hip crease
- Bend right knee, and bring right heel as close to sits bone as possible
- Lean forward, chin to left knee or ground
- Rotate left shoulder, and wrap the arm around you to the back
- Move right arm around back to find the waiting left hand.
The lovely Kino of KinoYoga takes us through the moves to achieve this deep stretch pose