Rich Plum YogaPaws SOCKS
YogaPaws Yoga Socks provide an inspiring and unique way to stabilize your foundation when practicing Asana, or Yoga postures, and Pilates exercises. Our revolutionary design provides solid support, extra padding, and non-slip peace of mind.
- Lightweight and Compact - leave your mat at home. YogaPaws easily fit in your handbag or pocket.
- Superior Grip and Stabilization
- Padded for your Pleasure - SkinThins offer 2mm of extra cushion while Elites offer 5mm of extra cushion
- Versatile - Ideal for multiple fitness activities including Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Bicycling, and Pole.
- Made of Natural Rubber and Breathable Mesh: YogaPaws are harmless to the environment and will not cause allergies or irritation of the skin. They're also completely Latex-Free.
- Liquid Absorbent Lining wick moisture away from your feet to keep you from slipping inside of your Paws.
- Super Easy to Clean. Seriously.
- Four Convenient Sizes: 1, 2, 3, or 4. (Sizing Chart)
YogaPaws Yoga Socks grippy outsides and absorbent insides remove all distractions. Don't worry about your mat slipping on the floor or sliding on a drenched mat -- YogaPaws take the worry away.
Uniquely created with the user in mind, YogaPaws feet provide a sure-footedness you've not experienced before. You can yoga on paddleboards, in a stream, on slippery rocks, pavement, grass, or simply the floor, with no fear of losing balance due to the conditions.
Changed My Yogi Game!
This socks are amazing. They give you an intense grip when doing challenging poses and are perfect for hot yoga! They are very comfortable, stylish and easy to take on and off. Would definitely recommend.
Yoga Paws- sizing
I bought two pairs of Yoga Paws. My shoes size is a 36 (euro) and I have quite a narrow foot but wasn’t quite sure which to buy so bought both a size 1 and 2. The size 1 was very tight lengthwise and kept sliding down the foot towards the heel , exposing the ball of the foot, so I have given them as a gift to someone much smaller. Even the size 2 is a bit short lengthwise but usable. I like the idea of these so am considering trying a size 3!