Finding the Right Size Yoga Paws For You
YogaPaws Hands Size Info **Important: If you are on the cusp for either hands or the feet, go with the smaller size.**
Directions on how to measure hand:
With your hand flat against a table wrap soft measuring tape around your hand at the widest point (usually the knuckles), and make a loose fist. Note the measurement, round it to the nearest inch, and refer to the chart below to find your appropriate glove size.
YogaPaws Feet Size Info
Directions on how to measure for feet:
Stand with your full weight on a piece of paper and draw lines at the widest part of your foot, as shown here. Find your size in the first table below.
If you find either the hand or foot not to be a perfect fit within your package, give us a call! We'll swap'em out for you free of charge.
- When you get your YogaPaws, don't just try them on, practice in them! They will feel very different when in action. This is how to tell if the sizing in correct for you.
- Size #1 Women's XS is for all those really petite Yogi's out there.
- Size #2 Women's Small - Regular. (This size fits most women)
- Size #3 Women's Large is for women that have wide hands and feet. Who also have a tendency to buy wide shoes and large gloves.
- Size #3 Men's Small is a for men who have a narrow foot, and wear a small glove.
- Size #4 Men's Regular/large is a one-size-fits most for Men , and it is our goal that this size will fit the majority for the male demographic.